- Salario Abierto a experiencia
- Nivel profesional Administrador/a
- Experiencia 1 año
- Idiomas Inglés
- Sectores Transporte
- Vacantes 1
Descripción del trabajo
Grupo INVOIN is currently looking for a Database Administrator to join up with the development team of an interesting transport solutions project in Barcelona, Zaragoza or Madrid. The job positions details are:
What we offer
- Salary: depending on experience, qualifications and professional certifications.
- Stable job and integration into the workforce after the first year.
- Professional development and internal promotion within an important Spanish Engineering company.
- Full-time and flexible hours: flexible entry and exit hours, intensive working day on Fridays and August.
- Flexible compensation plan: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, childcare vouchers.
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Locations: Desirable to be located in Barcelona to provide support and helping to improve one of our products, but can also be located in Zaragoza or Madrid.
- Monitor and optimize system performance using SQL Profiler and Database Engine Tuning Advisor.
- Maintenance, tuning, archiving, backups, replication, recovery, software upgrades, capacity planning and optimization for SQL Server database.
- Improved performance, reliability, security and scalability by improving internal processes and make recommendations on new storage hardware.
- Performed SQL server performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Involved in performance tuning and troubleshooting of SQL Queries
- Fine-tuned databases, indexes and processes for optimal performance
- Tuning of SQL Queries with data from 2 or more databases involved.
- Database files and file group management.
- Created and implemented database design solutions in collaboration with programming team.
- Experience in creating database Objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, user defined data types and functions. (Developed user defined functions and triggers to implement the requirements of the business).
- Designed and implemented backup policies and procedures.
- Assisted our development team with writing effective T-SQL stored procedures and views.
- Performed Data Modeling and Development.
- Designed and developed adhoc SQL queries based on user requirements.
- Design database split strategy on different machines and/or databases.
- Create best practices for installation and use of SQL Server 2016. Worked with application teams to provide guidance for selection of 3rd party products.
- Used database consistency checks using DBCC utilities.
- Involved in troubleshooting various database server issues to free up log space, update statistics, configure number of locks, create databases and match their data, log patterns with contingency.
- Created SQL Server audits and policies to monitor activity on SQL databases to ensure databases were in compliance, and met the Service Level requirements of our clients.
- Monitored database performance and played the role of consultant to Development Teams
- Monitor the Database Server Performance and propose improvements.
- Performed many database upgrades using import/export.
- High Availability:
- Implemented SQL Server Replication in a clustered environment.
- Design and tune the databases, high availability and disaster recovery methods by gathering SLA’s, acceptable downtime etc.
- Responsible for configuring Replication – Snapshot and Transactional
- Creation of AG Groups on ‘always on high availability’ in SQL Server 2016.
- Managed the Log Shipping and Transactional Replication of all production environments
- Created stored procedures for Automatic Scripting to backup transaction logs, flush/grow/shrink log files, maintain archive of objects.
- Developed load procedures using SQL and other procedures to keep the Database current.
- Involved in the functional testing and validation of the user interface application.
- Identified root cause and implement short and long term fixes for issues (Problem Management).
Shall we contact you?
Send us your CV and we will call you for an interview so we can assess your application. Do not be closed to new opportunities, this may be the one you were waiting for, apply now!