The Enterprise Resource Planning systems (ERP) are systems of information management systems that integrate and automate many of the business practices associated with operating or productive aspects of a company.
The main goals of the ERP systems are:
- Enterprise processes optimization·
- Acces to all the company information in a reliable, accurate and appropriate way (data integrity)·
- The chance of share information between all the components of the organization·
- Unnecessary data and operations removal
The features that distinguish an ERP from any other business software are that they must be integrated and customizated systems with modularity.
From Technology we suggest the following ERPs:
How do you know if you need an ERP solution?
- How do you see you company in 5 years from now?
- Is your company competitive?
- It will be competitive in 5 years?
- Do you know what clients owe you and how much?
- Do you know the rotation of your products and their optimum levels?
- Do you have reliable and updated information?
- Do you know where your money/investment is?
- Do you know your competence?
- Is your competence managing an ERP system?
Are these phrases familiar to you?: “Sales offers what we don’t have in the storage house” , “It´s urgent for yesterday”, “ Purchases buy things that we already have” or “Production manufacture things that we are not going to sell”.
Request more information here: email@example.com