Job offer Worksite Surveyor
At INVOIN CONSULTING we are searching a Worksite Surveyor for a reputable engineering company. The position in based in France. If you would like to work in an international environment and you are fluent in English and French, do not miss this opportunity!
- Minimum Experience 5 years
- To perform quality survey (in accordance with agreed control plans and client surveillance procedures) noting that primary responsibility lies with the contractor.
- To provide an administrative and technical review of the non-conformity process (mainly focused on the evaluation and monitoring of remedial actions undertaken).
- To assess the construction and commissioning methods / procedures.
- To control on site control point release and authorisation to proceed in accordance with the approved control plans.
- To assess the completeness and compliancy of as-built documents and quality records / reports.
- To attend to quality audits and to comment.
- Define, monitor and improve Progress Indicators and Key Performances Indicators (KPIs)
Qualification: Mechanical Engineer
- Knowledge in: HVAC, piping, fire protection/detection, compressed air, water or other gases….
- Worksite survey experienced
- Worksite coordination experienced
- Involvement in projects with budget > 20M€ would be an advantage
- Experience in international environment would be an advantage
- FICIC knowledge would be an advantage
- Team spirit oriented , proactive and respect of his own commitments
- Collect of relevant information for his activities. Chair and issue minutes of meeting. Report on progress. Escalate issue to management and client when required.
- Define, monitor and improve Progress indicators and Key performances indicators
- Word, xcel, powerpoint, msproject user level
- Nuclear Experience, would be an advantage
· Language: maternal french, Advanced English
- Direct contracting in important customer of the engineering sector
- full time
- Post Duration: 2 years
Post location :
Saint Paul lez Durance (France)
Send your resume