Job offer Variation Engineer
At INVOIN CONSULTING we are searching a Variation Engineer for a reputable engineering company. The position in based in France. If you would like to work in an international environment and you are fluent in English and French, do not miss this opportunity!
- Minimum Experience 5 years
- Identifying and collecting deviation to the contract from project teams and Contractors
- Assessing Impact Assessment Reports to variations originated by the Client
- Assessing Variations originated by Contractor and submitted to the Client
- Monitoring and reporting on the change management process to the Client and other relevant stakeholders
- Supporting the Client in negotiations with the client on change related issues
- Participate in the production of monthly reports
- Participate and support in the claims process
- Production of Variation Status Reports on a regular basis
- Production of Interim Payments Certificates (IPCs) on a monthly basis
- Lead the contractor’s variation process from the assessment to the instructions.
- Ensures the proper implementation of the quality rules
Qualification: Mechanical Engineer
- Knowledge in: HVAC, piping, fire protection/detection, compressed air, water or other gases….
- Quantity Survey (production of Bill of Quantities) experienced
- Cost Control experienced
- Involvement in projects with budget > 20M€ would be an advantage
- Experience in international environment would be an advantage
- FICIC knowledge would be an advantage
- Team spirit oriented , proactive and respect of his own commitments
- Collect of relevant information for his activities. Chair and issue minutes of meeting. Report on progress. Escalate issue to management and client when required.
- Define, monitor and improve Progress indicators and Key performances indicators
- Word, xcel, powerpoint, msproject user level
- Language: maternal french, Advanced English
- Nuclear Experience, would be an advantage
- Direct contracting in important customer of the engineering sector
- full time
- Post Duration: 2 years
Post location :
Saint Paul lez Durance (France)
Send your resume