Corporative Social Network
Private and secure area of corporate communication which boosts knowledge, documents, task management and data contact sharing among the employees of an organization.
All of that from a social and mobile perspective. The intranet evolves based on the actual and real need of the companies.
The Corporate Social Networks are boosters of strategic business goals/objectives. They help to improve the management processes in the different departments.
Their advantages are measured in corporate KPIs which impact on the business process, sales and client management, labor force and knowledge management improving the productivity of all the company members in a transversal way.
Private Social Network
Social clubs related to a brand, company, event, team, community, goal…. That offers to all of his members the choice of a private and exclusive interaction turning into an active part of a group joined by a common goal which transcends the virtual community.
The Private Social Networks offers you a chance of using the power of the social technology in private and safe environments for your community.
They are Social Networks in which the data belongs to you and not to your technological supplier, and in which the data adapts perfectly itself to your needs and to the features that you consider appropriate for the goal that you want to reach. Thereby is possible to materialize the profit that your company contributes with in an improve in 5 different ways:
- The users of a Private Social Network improve their brand loyalty in a 30 %.
- The level of satisfaction of these users can increase by up to 65 % thanks to dispose a direct and bidirectional channel of communication with the brand.
- The feeling of belonging to a community of followers or fans increases up to 85 %.
- The brand booster of the network achieves a 38 % more of positioning versus the competition.
- The new customer or followers acquisition increases by the added value that it’s offered in the Private Social Network up to 30 %.
Request more information here: firstname.lastname@example.org